Below is an example Top Level diagram with several Bundles. Below, you can see:
- Bundles are shown in white, and have a Length as well as Coverings
- Branch Points are the white circles
- Layout Points are the gray squares
Branch Points are shown as a white circle and are added to divide one or more Bundles into separate parts. This can be used for several purposes, including:
- Creating a new section with a different Length
- Creating a new section with different Coverings
- Joining and Splitting multiple Harness sections together
Merging Branch Points and Bundles
You can merge any Branch Point to another Branch Point or Bundle in your harness! When dragged-and-dropped, RapidHarness will automatically re-route all connections as necessary. Note that you will see a green outline to indicate that a merge action is about to be performed as shown below.
Editing Bundle Lengths
Each Harness Bundle can have 1 Length. To add/edit the Bundle Length, you can simply right click on the Bundle and select 'Edit Bundle Length'.
Layout Points are shown as a gray square and are used only for visual / aesthetic purposes when drawing your Harness Top Level. They do not affect Bundle Lengths, or Coverings.